The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you clearly and accurately regarding the cookies that are used on our website.
We use our own and third-party cookies in order to improve our services, personalise our website, facilitate browsing for our users, provide a better experience when using the website, identify problems in order to improve the site, record measurements and usage statistics and show users advertising related with their preferences through analysis of website use.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies and pixels, are tools used by web servers to store and recover information about visitors, as well as to ensure the correct functioning of the website.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies according to the managing organisation:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the website owner and from which the requested service is provided to the user.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website from which the service is requested by the user, but by another organisation that manages the data obtained through cookies. Furthermore, should cookies be installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner of the website, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they will also be considered as third-party cookies.
Types of cookies according to purpose:
Technical cookies: are those which enable the user to browse via a website, platform or app and make use of the different options or services that exist on it, including those that the editor uses to enable the website’s management and operations and enable its functions and services such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, recalling the elements making up an order, carrying out the purchase process for an order, processing the payment, controlling fraud related to the security of the service, filling out an application to register or participate in an event, counting visits for the purposes of invoicing the software licences used to function by the service (website, platform or app), using security elements while browsing, storing contents for the sharing of videos or sound, enabling dynamic contents (for example, animation for the downloading of a text or image) or sharing contents via social media networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that enable the managing, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or “typesetting” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a website, app or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being compiled on users for different purposes, such as personalising advertising content or other contents.
- Preferences or personalisation cookies: are those that enable information to be remembered so that users access the service with determined characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other uses such as, for example, language, number of results to show when the user makes a search, the aspect or contents of the service according to the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: are those that enable their controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of related websites, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through these types of cookies is used in the measuring of activity on websites, application or platform, for the purpose of introducing improvements based on the analysis of usage data from service users.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: are cookies that enable the managing, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that exist on the website. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the ongoing observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed in order to show advertising based on the same.
- Geolocation cookies: are used to know where a user is located when a service is requested. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer appropriate information depending on the country in which you are located.
Types of cookies according to the time period that they remain activated:
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while users are accessing a website. They are usually employed to store information that it is only interesting to keep for providing the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear when the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the cookie’s controller, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
HOW ARE COOKIES DEACTIVATED IN BROWSERS?
At any time, users can accept, block, or clear the cookies installed on their device through the modification setting parameters of the browser installed in their device:
- Chrome Configuration -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult with Google ‘s support or your browser’s Help.
- Edge Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult the Microsoft support service or your browser’s Help.
- Firefox: with Google ‘s support Tools ->Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings.
For more information, you can consult the Mozilla support website or your browser’s Help.
- Safari Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult the Apple support page or your browser Help.
Rejecting cookies does not prevent you from browsing the website, although some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your navigation experience may be less satisfactory.
The user may withdraw their consent with regard to the Cookies Policy at any time and will be able to clear the cookies stored in their device through the adjustments and settings of their Internet Browser, indicated above, as well as Internet, indicated previously, as well as accessing our settings panel